Attend Kigali Nights

Join us, October 5, 2023 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at the Chenal Event Venue in West Little Rock for an uplifting night as we raise funds and bring awareness to our programs, bringing hope to women and families across the globe in desperate situations.

The planning for our second annual Women’s Initiative International event is underway and we could not be more excited! This year, “Kigali Nights” will be more elegant and elevated, with more exciting elements to truly make this an unforgettable evening in Rwanda. The event will be on Thursday, October 5th at the Chenal Event Venue in West Little Rock. We will have an uplifting and special evening with cocktails, live entertainment, a sit down dinner, and lots of fun to raise money and awareness of our programs for women and families across the globe in desperate situations. 

Women’s Initiative International is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Little Rock, Arkansas that  provides hope for women who have been oppressed by the cycle of poverty with little opportunity to escape. Our program serves women in the beautiful city of Kigali, Rwanda providing training in the trades of weaving and tailoring. The benefits of acquiring these new skills not only include technical expertise, but increased self-confidence, and entrepreneurial knowledge as well. Training takes place in a loving and faith-based environment where the women fellowship with one another and learn from our compassionate leadership team. Once technical skills are mastered, they are provided a steady wage while creating beautiful artisanal products designed for the American market. Many have reported  saving enough to purchase land where they eventually hope to build their dream homes, out of the grips of the slums forever. 

Each woman in our partner program has experienced a complete transformation in her life. Most come from a background of working insecure and dangerous jobs for about $1 per day, but now enjoy a job that they love while earning enough to support their families. The cycle of poverty ends here!

The success of our first fundraiser in October of 2022 has really allowed us to dream big. Not only has our Rwanda Team been able to experience the impact of this success – we hired twelve new women to join the team, have been able to keep each woman on salary and have expanded our reach with other partnerships in Kigali. But also, our US leadership team has grown and been able to accomplish more than we had ever expected! We have two part-time paid staff members here in the US and the rest of our team is composed of unpaid volunteers. Our program is about 80% funded by donations from individuals and businesses, while the other 20% comes from our online sales. We would appreciate your partnership as we strive to transform lives and end the vicious cycle of poverty for women in Rwanda. Thank you for your time and we look forward to talking with you soon! 

Brittany Huffman, April Miller, Emily Perrone, Clarissa Davidson, & Bailey Byrne

Executive Board of Directors 

Women’s Initiative International

Please send Logo & Business Name as you want it printed to to be included in promotional materials. Please feel free to email Bailey with any questions or to request payment by phone.

Sponsorship Levels

Mountain View - $5,000

City View - $2,500

Lake View - $1,500

Sponsorship Commitment Form

Price :